My locations, hours and prices
To enquire about your session, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form here.
Once we receive your enquiry, you’ll receive an Intake, Terms and Agreement form.
This service requires you to pay the full fee 24 hours before the session time.
If you do not attend the first session and do not give 24 hour notice the deposit will be forfeit.
My physical office is in the Sydney Inner West at:
Shop 1 / 20 Station Street, Marrickville.
The train station is 1 minute away (basically outside the shop). There’s free timed and untimed parking on the streets. There’s 1 hour spots right in front of the office if you’re lucky.
I use Zoom for online sessions.
Wednesday 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sunday 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Dating and dating profile consultations (i.e. design, advice and proofreading).
This is a new service to meet an emerging need of dating during the digital age. I can help you to make your dating profile sound approachable, funny but not sleazy, smart but not a snob, and pick/take photos of you that are appropriate but also show off your unique personality.
This may include:
– Coaching you on online dating culture and the pros/cons of each platform (e.g. OkCupid, Tinder, Bumble, etc.) to make the right choice/s for you.
– Collaborating with you to create or edit your online profile
– Picking the best photos that are balance of approachable and attractive that incorporates your personal style (e.g. If you’re goth you should be able to show it off.) This might involve taking a few photos of you at a cafe, park, etc on your phone if you don’t have many photos.
– Coaching you on how you write your first messages, good questions to ask, etc. I can also support you on deciding on how to structure a date and provide you the emotional support to take a step into the scary world of dating.
– I will provide a final proofread of your profile and be available for emailed questions related to both online dating and dating in general for a fortnight. After two weeks, I will ask you to either book in a counselling session or pay a fee to keep me on retainer.
I welcome media inquiries and invitations. I am open to consultations for articles, writing guest posts, podcasts, radio and other mediums.
I have been consulted on online news articles on the gaps in access to counselling and CALD communities due to systemic gaps in my work with Interrelate, and am chatting to a queer late night radio about doing a relationship advice segment.