What we can talk about
Individual Counselling and Relationship Counselling
Whether you’re struggling with identity issues, your sense of self, or you’re having complex issues with your family, we’re here to listen and extend our help.
Our counselling is helpful to figure out:
- Your family of origin legacies.
“Our family of origin—the source of our first blueprint for navigating relationships.”
- Your anxiety and stress about past relationship, dating, current relationship, potential relationships or even the thought of being in an intimate relationship.
- Feeling stuck about where you are in life at work/relationships/study/etc.
- Dating and relationship coaching.
- Your sense of self-worth, identity and self-esteem.
- Assertiveness and communication skills.
- Major life transitions.
- Attachment, parenting and family relationships.
- Gender, sexuality and identity.
- Grief and loss.
- Childhood trauma including abuse, neglect, childhood psychological injuries.
- Family distress and separation.
- Domestic Violence, Abuse and Neglect.
- Trauma and Separation.
- Complex trauma.
- Deciding to separate or stay together
- Parenting conflict
Harriet Lerner, Ph.D